Monday 15 November 2010

Oh Deer!

Not only have I come across yet another deer sweater that would be perfect for Rachel but a whole line of knitwear that I NEED.


Nothing says holiday season like a red fairisle jumper with reindeer, hearts, snowflakes and polka dots and I think Rachel would love it, as well as the fairisle mittens. I'm sure she'd like the navy and white heart print cardi too. I adore the black and white swan print cardigan and I think Emma would because it has perfect details like the pleated ribbon around the neckline. Black cardis with bows or red with ruffles are always good and the black cardigan with pearl embellished bows is darling. I'm never sure how Emma would feel about sweater dresses but if she wore one I think this trompe l'oeil dress would be a good choice.

And there's always more Rachel knitwear so here's a few more offerings.
The poodle and snowflake cardis and the giraffe and squirrel sweaters are all from Dorothy Perkins, the sequinned bird from River Island and the owl sweater dress from joythestore.com

No comments: