Thursday 27 January 2011

So you still want to dress like Rachel Berry? (Part I: knitwear)

Oh okay I'm just kidding! Rachel has some great sweaters. And here are a few that I think she would like.

Knitted goodness for Miss Rachel Berry

Knitted goodness for Miss Rachel Berry by shinyprettythings featuring a cotton cardigan

My favourites? Well the scottie dog and sailboat ones of course! And the ones with multiple bows :)

Here's the scottie dog sweater in a Berry-esque ensemble

The skirt is from Dorothy Perkins, the shoes from Oasis.

And four more Rachel looks because I guess I'm really missing her.

And half a dozen more sweaters I'm sure Rachel would approve of 
Clockwise from top left: Sophie Hulme for asos pigeon cardi, Jasmine Guiness 'queen of hearts' jumper from very.co.uk, Ted Baker intarsia bow jumper, coral and black heart jacquard jumper from asos, spot cardigan asos and Love Label fair isle cardigan.

Because I think the Ted Baker bow sweater is so Rachel I made my first Rachel Berry paper doll with it!

No comments: