Friday 28 January 2011

Forever 21 Friday

I'm so excited about this bow front top, reminiscent as it is of the Kate Spade Cloey top. It comes in this charcoal colour which looks to have a bit of a metallic sheen
Bow front top $28.00
(ignore the hot pants, I know you'll want to pair it with a pencil skirt as Emma would)

It also comes in this very pretty pale apricoty cream colour which I think Emma would really like and would work so well as part of a tone on tone peachy monochromatic outfit a la Emma in Acafellas.



I think this floral print peter pan collar top would be lovely on Emma too.
Peter pan collar top $17.80
This coral pleated yoke top seems like something Emma might choose
Pleated yoke top $17.80
Time for a quick jewellery break - I like this statement flower necklace.
Beaded flowers necklace $7.80
And I think Emma might like this butterfly cluster ring too
Butterfly cluster ring $4.80
And back to tops ... now I know this cardi has a v-neck but it's ruffled and as you know Emma wore a v-neck cardi open over a shell for that peach monochromatic outfit in Acafellas so it's okay

Ruffled cardigan $22.80

I know chains don't really seem like Emma's thing but I think that would make this chain print cardi a fun choice for Emma.
chain print cardigan
 Whereas this dot and flower print top with its lace edged peter pan collar is much more prim.
Flowers & dots top
This long flower necklace seems like something Emma might wear, perhaps because it's a tiny bit like her Kate Spade daisy necklace.
Flower power pearlescent necklace $8.80
This last top I don't know if Emma would wear it but I think she'd like the floral embroidery.
Embroidered slub knit sweater $24.80
Okay I'm going back to Rachel shopping :)

No comments: