Monday 7 February 2011

So you still want to dress like Rachel Berry? More knitwear


We have some great bow adorned knitwear here that would suit Rachel. Cardis with bows on the pockets or at the neckline like these ones from H&M and Wetseal, the striped 'to the patisserie' top with its oversized bow and the fabulous periwinkle 'present moment' sweater from modcloth with its large polka dot bow - which I love and feel sure Rachel would too.

There are more animal sweaters like the adorable 'bunny you're mine' black and white sweater and the 'so berry excited' jumper (okay I chose it mostly for the name).

And there's more of Rachel's favoured fairisle too - I particularly like the colours of the People Tree cardi (and it's on sale). And a nice selection of cable knits including the yellow People Tree 'molly tank' and red 'clara' shawl cardigan with toggle fastenings. I think the yellow curve hem cardi from Miss Selfridge would fit very easily into Miss Berry's wardrobe too.

In fact I like this cardi so much I've put together this Rachel look - check skirt is from Topshop, ruffled tee from newlook.com and loafers from Forever 21.

And for the 'present moment' sweater I suggest this polka dot denim skirt from Topshop. The shoes are from Oasis.
And if you need another animal sweater option what about this pet intarsia cardi from Urban Outfitters that comes in this grey bunny version
Or the navy colourway with, um, I'm not a hundred percent sure ... they don't quite look like cats, I think maybe they're possums (?)

No comments: