Monday 28 February 2011

Black and white and Tina all over

Just as Tina's a totally underrated performer in glee club, I think her clothes are underrated too.  She's worn some great dresses - I love the black dress with white peter pan collar she wore in Silly Love Songs - so I thought I'd look for more dresses suitable for Tina. And Tina styles them her way but that shouldn't stop you wearing them anyway you want. Myself, I'd definitely go with mary janes instead of Doc Martens.


I adore the cream and black Bonsui tuxedo dress but the Sunray pleat dress from Warehouse is a bargain in the sale as is the black dress with contrast peter pan collar from Fashion Union.

From Fashion Union there's also a great dress with decorative crochet panels and the lovely white dress with ruffle trimmed sleeves and neckline.

Asos have another dress similar to Tina's and New Look have a white version with black collar.

If you want more of a gothic look the Bonsui Victorian bow dress is great. There's also the lace option - Topshop have this all black lace dress.

I like the dress from River Island because not only does it have a peter pan collar but it also has a large bow and I think that makes it especially lovely.

One of my favourites though has to be the white dress with oversized black peter pan collar from Rare Fashion. And I have another favourite in this more flamboyant 'Swinging Sixties' dress from Modcloth. It has pleats and a ruffled bib and is now a bargain at $20.99.

No comments: