Thursday 2 December 2010

Sweet temptation

I think I failed coat rehab but with this cold snowy weather we're having there are so many lovely coats to look at and all the justification for needing more stylish ways to keep warm. And I think any of these coats would be worth crashing out of rehab for.


My favourites are the navy and white 'How sweet it is' coat by Tofu with its contrast collar, buttons and bows and the gorgeous long belted navy and blue 'Straight A student' coat with its oversized peter pan collar, three button placket and turned back cuffs. But I do adore the cropped and pleated cream 'Bow-lero' jacket with the ruffled neck and oversized bow on the shoulder. The sunny 'Yellow-so-cute' jacket with the contrast piping, green tailored pea coat, 'Bright blue yonder' cape and scarlet 'In perfect accordian' coat would all brighten up a dark winter's day. The black broderie military coat has a perfect mix of sweet and tough while the Blair coat with its contrasting belt has a classic elegance. I am smitten as always by the ruffles on the blue check Kelly Ewing ruffle coat as well as the 'Go into detail', 'Tiers for good luck' and 'Upper deck' coats.

No comments: