Monday 6 December 2010

Glee-ful finds from Forever 21

It seems like ages since I've been shopping at Forever 21 so I thought it was about time I had another look with Glee in mind. The find I'm most excited about is not something Emma's ever worn, and quite possibly not something she ever will wear, but it's a cardi I made a set with on polyvore months ago and it's available again. Maybe it's just a sign of the times but in these dark days it made me happy.


Other than that we have pretty floral and polka dot blouses with ruffled sleeves, a couple of swing coats and some bow and corsage adorned shoes. As well, of course, as the usual assortment of brooches, bracelets and earrings. I love the bird earrings and all the leaf ones too.


And I couldn't help but pick out some things for Rachel.

There are a couple of great dresses with all over bow print, a real favourite of Rachel's recently, and both styles are similar to dresses she has worn. The polka dot dress with ruffles would also be perfect for her. The floral mini skirts are excellent Rachel Berry basics and I love the owl tote.

No comments: