Thursday 26 May 2011

Will Schue be mine?

Or, well, Emma's more likely. And should we even care when clearly the show's own writers don't. Hmmm...let's talk about shoes. It'll be therapeutic, I promise.


So Forever21 have some lovely bow adorned pumps in very Emma taupe and coral and also black, which is Emma because she's worn black shoes. Yes that took me by surprise a little too.

They also have some colourful blue patent pumps and pretty pink strappy sandals with bows. Perfect for a summery evening.

In the more affordable price range New Look also have some lovely pink square toed mary janes, white patent double strap mary janes, fuschia and coral peeptoes as well as some black and white bow adorned t-bar kitten heels and leather bow loafers.

Similarly inexpensive are the Peacocks mary janes with pleat detail and the red patent peep toes from Wetseal.

Going up in price we have the chelsea crew green malibu green t-bars from Ruche and navy fringed loafers and black and beige slingbacks from River Island. I also think the black and beige t-bar heels from Miss Selfridge are rather fabulous.

I love the Jeffrey Campbell always chipper heels from Modcloth with their beautiful blue bows and the black and white (or black and silver) JIG patent t-bars from Topshop. The black and white double bow courts from Oasis are very lovely too.

And I do think Emma might wear the crochet t-bars from Aldo. I do kind of like them.

I'm saving a couple of my favourites for last...well they're actually kind of all my favourites. Seriously  don't make me choose. What I do want to point out is this - I braved the Office website which is a seriously dangerous thing for me to do (for my bank account at least). But it was worth it because I found the very pretty mint patent enchantingly named giggle straps and the all kinds of wonderful hopeful bow heel. Can I just point out that they are green and have bows?

No comments: