Sunday 25 September 2011

Emma needs more Kate Spade

No, I mean it. I know that she has a lot of Kate Spade already. And I'm not for one minute suggesting that she stop shopping for clothes anywhere else. Not at all. I mean I even think she could be a little more adventurous these days. I'd really like to see the kind of eclectic mix of designers she wore in season one. But I do think there are a few more Kate Spade pieces that really belong in Emma's wardrobe.

Like this white sweater which comes with its own bow necklace.
Ellis bow-necklace top $245 from Neiman Marcus 

And I also think Emma should have this floral print jillian dress because it makes me think of her Tory Burch cardi and it has a gorgeous bow.
Jillian floral-print dress $425 from Neiman Marcus
I do love to see Emma in a simple sheath dress and I think she'd look beautiful in this shade of african violet. Oh yes, as well as some very pretty pleat details, it also has a bow.
mademoiselle silk-cotton bow dress $395 from Neiman Marcus

And because you can't have too many dresses and I think that's something Emma's begun to realise, and because I find this one instinctively appealing - I think it looks like floral josie and brodie and a dress we haven't met yet with a bow all had a baby.
barbara bow dress $395 (note not leopard print) Neiman Marcus
Also I hope Emma snapped up this betsy bow-jacquard skirt for $120 when it was in the sale this summer. I think it would be perfect to wear with her Betsey bow cardigan, or the ellis bow-necklace top or almost any of her numerous Kate Spade cardis.
betsy bow-jacquard skirt originally $345 from Neiman Marcus
That probably is enough for now at least.

No comments: