Saturday 5 March 2011

What's Emma hiding in her closet?

All this talk recently of Emma having a secret got me thinking about the skeletons she might have in her closet. But after much consideration, as well as some confusion - like does Emma actually have a secret, did she ever have a secret or is someone getting secret confused with private life? - I decided the only things hiding in the back of Emma's closet would be some very pretty clothes from past season collections by Milly, Nanette Lepore, Kate Spade, J Crew and her other favourites. That being said, I would love love love love love to have a rummage very careful look through Emma's old clothes so I've been imagining what I might find.

Consider this a Nanette Lepore retrospective.


















































































































































 I wish I really could check out Emma's very neat and perfectly organised wardrobe *sigh* I'm thinking clothes arranged by colour and neat stacks of Jackie cardigans folded with tissue paper. Instead I shall be back with past delights from Milly, Kate Spade et al.

No comments: