Thursday 24 March 2011

Quinntessentially pretty

Quinn's style has definitely evolved since the start of Glee. It's just a shame that her character hasn't.

Her look now is a little tougher and a little less sweet with darker colours and boots instead of ballet flats. And though I do like what she's wearing still and I can see why the decision might have been made to make her less girlish, I can't help but wonder that since she's still the same manipulative, self-interested, deceitful, backstabbing bitch that perhaps it would have suited her just as well to remain a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Regardless I've picked out some pretty dresses for both her former and her current taste.

I do love the vintage Quinn dresses but then I would because I love polka dots, blue and white and broderie anglaise. The chick print fit and flare dress from Free People with its retro styling (love that piping) and subtle print would have been perfect for Quinn.

Nevertheless I'm still enjoying seeing Quinn in stronger colours and I think the dresses in the bottom row would suit her current look well.

No comments: