Sunday 12 February 2012

Dear Emma


You know how we were talking about mixing it up a bit and having fun with your outfits...you know not just putting on a Kate Spade dress and a cardi. Well, I put this outfit together for you. It has bows and polka dots which I know are two of your favourite things. And it's a bit different. Also it would mean adding a new designer to your repertoire, which could only be a good thing, no?

Sonia by Sonia Rykiel bow-embellished polka dot cotton-blend top $150
 The top is the piece I'm particularly in love with. It's Sonia by Sonia Rykiel. Yes, I know we've talked about her before. And I really think this is the time to seize the moment. After all the top is on sale - $150 instead of $375.
Sonia by Sonia Rykiel polka dot cotton and silk blend dress $198
Also I don't know if you actually go shopping with Rachel, or talk about clothes, but I know you shop at some of the same places and you even have the same dress, so I thought I'd just mention it but I'm sure Rachel would love the dress version. It would perfectly suit her current sixties style.

No comments: