Wednesday 17 August 2011

A|wear tops for Emma (and Rachel)

A little round-up of what I think are some great Emma tops from A|wear. And of course while I was looking for Emma I couldn't help but pick out a couple for Rachel too.
A|wear tops

So there are a couple of very useful white blouses - one with puff sleeves and a simple collar and the other with three quarter length sleeves and a tie-neck. The blue and coral pussy bow blouses would give any outfit instant Emma appeal and it does also come in cream. The print tiered pussy bow blouse is I'm thinking a little bit precious particulars-like and the purple one...well with a tweed pencil skirt I think the effect could even be a bit Cloey-esque.

Of course the intarsia bow knit is for Rachel as is the pointelle cardi. But I think the coral textured crew jumper would work well for either.

No comments: