Tuesday 5 July 2011

Pretty tops for Emma

I've been shopping for Emma again and here's my pick of summery tops for her, with bonus outfits for some of my favourites!

Pretty tops for Emma


I love the broderie and peter pan collar combination, the summery polka dot cami and the purple pleat blouse but here are my favourites as part of suitably Emma-esque ensembles.

Untitled


I really love this top with its contrast scalloped bib and row of buttons and I like the idea of it with Emma's Tibi calligraphy skirt. And you gotta love those sweet doe earrings!

Untitled


With polka dots and bows this blouse could hardly be more perfect for me.

Untitled


I loved the navy and white version of this top but I think I like this pretty blue colourway even more. And I love the way it looks with these coral and peach tones.

No comments: