Saturday 30 April 2011

Shopping at Mango for Emma

I think Mango might be my new favourite store to shop at for Emma. They have some truly Emma-esque tops and skirts.


The coral top with the waterfall pleat bow could not be more perfect for Emma. I think the pale blue turtleneck with bow detail and taupe blouse with ruffled placket are great basic pieces. I can see Emma wearing the coral top with polka dot scarf and the floral ruffle shirt. I think she'd like the bright pleated floral blouse too and of course the floral cardi. The heart cardi might be a little more Miss Berry but I think it would look great on Emma too.

I'm so pleased to see another white a-line skirt like Emma's and the similar navy version could be worked into some of her outfits easily. The sunny yellow self-tie skirt would surely appeal to Emma and a taupe pencil skirt with paperbag waist is always useful. The multi-coloured print skirt is a little more unusual but it's fun and I don't think Emma's afraid of having fun with her clothes but my favourite (and possibly Emma's) would have to be the blue and yellow colourblock skirt. Emma might even like to accessorize it with the blue and yellow two-tone belt.

No comments: