Friday 1 April 2011

Emma shops at Urban Outfitters

Well, it seems she does - it is where she bought some of her new shoes after all. So I thought I'd see what else they have that she might like.

 There's this Kimchi Blue peter pan collar pointelle cardi ($20) which I think Emma would like.
And I love this Cooperative scalloped striped sweater ($30) and with the sweet scalloped edging and stripe plus polka dot combination, not to mention the little row of buttons on the shoulder, I'm certain Emma would too. I think her only problem with it would be the same one I have - choosing between this colourway and the navy and white.
I think she'd almost certainly take a look at the various Cooperative conversational (print) peter pan blouses ($39) like this bird print one.
And if Emma were looking for some new skirts for spring perhaps these would catch her eye.
Cooperative textured knit skirt $59
BDG tie-waist skirt $54

No comments: